Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Weekend Reads; Volume 3

This weeks installment of my confessions, some of the best posts I've read and the song of the weekend.

  • I confess that I'm thoroughly terrified at the thought of having a tiny human in my hands in like 8 weeks. Especially after breaking my boyfriends laptop because I'm fairly sure children break as easily/ easier than laptops.
  • I've seriously considered becoming a picnic-ing nudist so many times this week because hellloo they don't wear do laundry or wash dishes.
  • I find out about most recent events through twitter or Facebook. The news is just too depressing to actually watch.
  • I check my email inbox way too many times for it to actually be considered productive.








4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who checks their email inbox way too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't help it... especially when I'm waiting to hear back about a work project etc. It's not even NEARLY productive lol.

      Delete
  2. Picnic-ing nudist? I love it! Where do I sign up?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew! The dishes and laundry just seem never-ending so I think this is the PERFECT solution.

      Delete

I read and get back to every single comment you leave. Thank you for making my day!