Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Weekly Wishes 18/08



  • Write down everything: Complete!
  • Dream Big;  I have SO many plans.
  • Pray; Not a total failure, but not a total success either. Definitely going to work on this more this week.

  • Get on top of the chores and wash all the baby clothes we have. I had a scare and had to go to Labor & Delivery unexpectedly last week, so I definitely want to get on top of things incase the baby decides to make an early appearance!
  • Read all these blogging e-books that I have; while I still have the time.
  • Read up on changing domains and using squarespace. I'm thinking about taking that leap.What do any of you out there that use squarespace think about it?
  • Get off my lazy behind and work on my email list.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just found your blog through Weekly Wishes!! I hope everything turned out ok with the baby! I totally understand!!! Good luck on your goals this week. I'm looking forward to reading more!
    xoxo, Stephanie @ Meet With a Smile
    www.meetwithasmile.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah everything was fine, although he/she wouldn't turn around so we could finally find out the gender on the ultrasound which kind of sucked! Thanks for reading and good luck to you this week too.

      Delete

I read and get back to every single comment you leave. Thank you for making my day!